WBAC is the collective driving force committed to putting Walsh Bay on the map for Sydney residents and visitors and firmly establishing it as a unique, vibrant and thriving arts quarter and commercial hub.
By working together we expand opportunities available to all members including:
- Association with a rapidly expanding calendar of high profile, quality events attracted to Walsh Bay that boost revenue during quiet times such as Sydney Writer's Festival, Biennale and Vivid.
- Well attended Famil events designed to inspire the valuable endorsement of hotel concierges and influential media and capture cruise passenger traffic
- Consistent representation of Walsh Bay throughout the year to media and the market in the form of news and destination experience stories featuring member venues and promotions.
- Investment and support from City of Sydney in recognition of our exceptionally proactive and collaborative approach.
- Facilitating networking events, preview evenings and planning sessions for members to bring our business community together and provide opportunities for constructive communication and cross pollination of ideas.
- Inclusion in our newsletter, App and on our website
- Membership to the NSW Business Chamber
Remember, WBAC is working for you, looking after your business interests and those of the Walsh Bay community. To join or for further information on these and other new initiatives being planned, please contact Brigid Kennedy on 0411 511 244 or