Buses to Walsh Bay
- Route 324 – Daily full time service between City to Walsh Bay.
- Route 325 – Daily full time service between City to Walsh Bay
- For more details please visit www.sydneybuses.info or telephone 131 500.
- The State Government has introduced an evening bus service linking Hickson Road with Town Hall Station via Wynyard. Route 998 runs from 9pm to 4.30am every Friday and Saturday night. Buses run every 30 minutes and there is a bus stop on Hickson Road outside Pier 4/5.
Ferry and Train Services
- Ferry and train services operate to and from The Rocks and Circular Quay. Walsh Bay is a 15-20 minute walk from Circular Quay.
- New Night Bus Service linking Town Hall and Wynyard Stations
- Taxis regularly service Hickson Road and can collect and drop off along Hickson Road.
On Street Parking
- Hickson Rd has metered parking up to a maximum of 4 hours and cost $4.40 per hour before 6pm and $2.20 per hour between 6pm-10pm (be sure to bring change).
Off Street Parking
- Paid off street parking can be found at Interpark Bond Store One 26 Hickson Road Walsh Bay (next door to the Sydney Theatre Company) and at Wilsons Parking Towns Place on the corner of Towns Place and Hickson Road at Walsh Bay.