Representing the interests of Walsh Bay’s myriad of arts organisations, venues and businesses
Walsh Bay Arts & Commerce (WBAC) is the collective driving force committed to putting Walsh Bay ‘on the map’ for Sydney residents and visitors and firmly establishing it as a unique, vibrant, thriving arts quarter and commercial hub.
The Arts Precinct Master Plan Rolls Out
Focused on consolidating Walsh Bay as a creative centre of Sydney. The active involvement of all local business operators in WBAC ensures that Walsh Bay is perceived as a multi-dimensional, premium destination experience, unlike any other in Sydney.
By working together we expand opportunities available to all members including,
- Association with a rapidly expanding calendar of high profile, quality events attracted to Walsh Bay that boost revenue during ‘quiet times’ – such as Sydney Writers Festival, Biennale and Vivid.
- Well attended famil events designed to secure the valuable endorsement of hotel concierges and influential media and drive foot traffic throughout the year
- Consistent representation of Walsh Bay throughout the year to media in the form of news and ‘destination experience’ stories featuring member venues and promotions.
- Investment and support from the City of Sydney in recognition of our exceptionally pro-active and collaborative approach.
- Facilitating networking events, business-to-business gatherings and planning sessions for members to bring our business community together and provide opportunities for constructive communication and cross-pollination of idea.
Invest in the success of your business
...and that of the dynamic Walsh Bay Community by being an active member of Walsh Bay Arts & Commerce.
The advantages are detailed following for your consideration and our Member Relationship Manager Tina Irving is available to discuss specific opportunities for your particular business on 0403487179.
BUSINESS NSW BENEFITS
As a member of WBAC, you automatically have access to the following benefits from Business NSW.
Advice Line calls (13 29 59)
• A phone service providing members with specialist advice in the areas of Industrial Relations, Legal aspects related to business.
• Simple queries answered in one call, and if more complex advice is required, an outline of how best to proceed will be given. Either way, you will enjoy the peace of mind knowing that you’re getting trusted, professional advice.
WBAC members can take advantage of 3 calls per annum.
• Local Chamber member rates Business NSW events are run regularly across the state to help you increase your business network and stay up to date with topical business issues and matters.
Access to benefits of Business Australia membership
• These benefits include access to Webinars, Modern Awards, Articles and other content, e-newsletter and advice including marketing your business.
Business NSW Membership discount
• 20% off Business NSW membership whilst a Local Chamber Membership is retained.
Access to Business Hotline (13 26 96)
• Connects you to the right information, support and advice for your business.